Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > School News > Leavers' Ball 2019

Leavers' Ball 2019

Our Year 13 Leavers had a brilliant time at their Ball on Friday 24 May.

18 Jun 2019
School News
We said goodbye to the current Year 13s (6.2s) on the last Friday before the May half term with the fantastic Leavers' Ball. The evening started with a pre-dinner drink on the i360, Europe’s tallest moving observation deck, and the views from the top were spectacular. This was followed by a wonderful dinner in The Grand. Every girl in the year-group enjoyed the delicious food, and the atmosphere, and it was very special for so many of the girls to be able to share this event with their guests, parents, and guardians. It was a lovely way for the girls to round off their school careers.

'It was so much fun dressing up – I felt like a princess! And it was great to see everyone’s gorgeous dresses!’ Zarbanu M

'I loved the whole thing, but having the event starting on the i360 made it extra special!’ Akum N

Similar stories

Roedean Day 2019

A record number of ORs and former staff attended Roedean Day on Saturday 22 June. More...

Head's Weekly Review 21 06 2019

Keeping up with everything going on at Roedean. More...

Head's Weekly Review 14 06 2019

Head's Weekly Review 07 06 2019

Most read

Introducing Mark Taylor - Director of Alumnae Relations and Development

We are pleased to welcome Mark Taylor to Roedean School as the Director of Alumnae Relations and Development. More...

Roedean School for Girls - A Vintage Look
A Vintage look at Roedean

Roedean School for Girls - A Vintage Look More...

The Sovereign's Medal for Volunteers for Shanta

Read all about Shanta Elizabeth Sundarason's (No. 4, 1985-87) achievement. More...

This website is powered by
ToucanTech